Friday, June 02, 2006
Life as Dad to Donor Insemination (DI) Kids
"I'm a guy who learned a short time before I was to be married that my lifetime goal of becoming a father was slim if not impossible. But now due to medical science, a donor, and a couple of maxed out credit cards we have two beautiful kids. "

Here is a very refreshing and informative blog regarding Dads of Donor Insemination Kids. As many of my readers know, I suffered from infertility for well over 12 years. Part of the cause being the surgical removal of my left ovary and fallopian tube. My chances of conceiving were also slim to none, but miraculously I became pregnant with my precious little girl at the age of 35.

Couples discouraged with infertility have a variety of choices and each decision comes with risks, concerns, debates and many other issues. This Dad offers an informative site and provides peace of mind and support for all concerned with infertility issues and the choices a couple have made.

A big round of applause for this proud Daddy! Wishing you and yours all of the best and a very happy Father's Day. -Mix
posted by Margaret @ 4:06 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger DI_Dad said…

    Thanks for the encouraging words. I love the graphic. I love your blog with all the different areas you cover and support.

    Eric Schwartzman

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Current Winners

Past Winners

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Office Depot, Inc



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises



Enter Your Site in the Current Contest!
Name:
Email:
URL:

Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com