Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Sometimes Photoblog
"My photoblog shares photos I take each day. The subject matter is what I see each day."

A squirrel, bugs, butterflys, flowers - nature at it's finest when Steve get's behind his camera and starts clicking away. Some great shots of horny toads (the act of being not the species) and many beloved shots of awesome cloudage also!

Steve may be this Photoblog's owner but it is certainly 'Pickle' his gorgeous kitty who steals the show. It is almost as if we are seeing nature from this kitty's point of view. "Get ready to pounce on some great photo opportunities Dad! Let's go outside and play!"

The focus and close-up shots are incredible. Capturing the detail from the tiniest grain of pollen to the furry legs of a housefly. It's enough to make me want to toss my Oympus out the window!

Congratulations Steve and thank you for sharing your incredible shots with us. A big hearty thanks to Pickles also for contributing. -Mix
posted by Margaret @ 3:51 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    Thanks! Really made my evening to visit here, take in your entry and browse a few of the award photoblogs. So many great photoblogs and I'm honored you selected me.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    There are many grat photoblogs out there - but I am really enjoying the ones that also have "character."

    Character that shows off where they live, where they've been, what they find in their own backyards. I am really enjoying this contest myself.

    Thanks for participating. -Margie

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Current Winners

Past Winners

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Office Depot, Inc



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises



Enter Your Site in the Current Contest!
Name:
Email:
URL:

Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com