Saturday, July 08, 2006
Picturing the world
"My name is Linus. I'm a young Swedish university student trying to get a grip on the world. Pictures, rhymes and poems help with that. Let's see where it all leads. I'll be glad to have you with me."

Our next Mix Pix Photoblog winner is an amazing photographer, poet and philosopher. His amazing photos are not only professional they challenge us - to look deeper and to interact. My favorite aspect of photography is the capturing of character, as I may have mentioned here before. Seeing the spunk of a kitten, the inquisitiveness of an opening flower or the shadows of a society. Many photos have character and the challenge is to bring that forward.

Yet here while enjoying the Photography of Linus, I found a remarkable and distinctive aspect. While looking into many of his photographs you will soon see that it was he, that captured your own character. They remind us of who we are and shines light on our prospectives.

I am almost certain that we will soon be seeing more of Linus in the near future in the professional world. Until then, hurry up and visit this up and coming professional now, while he is a "young 'un trying to get a grip on what's going on." Congratulations Linus, for winning the next Mix Pix Award. -Mix
posted by Margaret @ 3:27 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Linus Bohman said…

    Thank you for the nice words, Margie! You are too kind. I'm glad you enjoyed my photos!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Current Winners

Past Winners

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Office Depot, Inc



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises



Enter Your Site in the Current Contest!
Name:
Email:
URL:

Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com