Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Raving Foodie
"An on-again-off-again exploration of food and its friends. Spending a year now writing about and photographing the yum that is daily life."

My oh my, I'm already starting to regret running a Foodie-Blog contest - these entries are amazing, including our new Mix Pix Winner, Raving Foodie. I'm sooooo hungry just looking.

From mixed drinks, pizza, pasta, sushi and fish - this Foodie covers it all so delightfully! I have to hand an award over just for the ability to make such perfect sushi and nigiri! How do you do it? What a wonderful summertime meal that is light and filling. This blogger is on time when said, "Those who don't barbeque, do sushi."

The Reubenesque on Broadway has me cramming to find a recipe to recreate this at home. Can I do it? In the south where corned beef is hard to come by? Oh yes I can and will. I can taste the meal just by looking at it here.

Congratulations to Raving Foodie and thanks for sharing the Yum!!! -Mix
posted by Margaret @ 6:48 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Margie!

    Your blog is very nice and bringing appetite :-)

    Thank you for your warm smile.

    I wish you many much of beauty which so is pleasant to you. Which is pleasant to both of us.


    Best regards!

    Oleg Yazykov

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Current Winners

Past Winners

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Office Depot, Inc



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises



Enter Your Site in the Current Contest!
Name:
Email:
URL:

Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com