Sunday, July 09, 2006
Daily Pictures from South Africa
"This is a blog about Bloemfontein, otherwise known as the "City of Roses". It is situated in Central South Africa, in a province called the Free State. We are not close to the ocean, so my pics will be about city life!"

Meet Marieta and Dawn , sharing the rich beauty and culture of South Africa in their delightful Photoblog. One of my favorite photos would be the one featured here of handsome Fred, sitting on his lazy chair as the sun beams seem to magnify his royal disposition. Of course, I am biased as I own two such creatures myself and have never met a basset hound that I didn't love dearly.

The photos are capturing of the South African culture and spirit, each in their own way dragging us in to experience the richness of South Africa. From city life and rainbows, markets and wrestling merecats - Marieta and Dawn succeed by inviting us to share in the daily life of their country.

Congratulations for being our next Mix Pix Photoblog award winners! Make sure to stop in and visit there are many treasures to be found here. -Mix
posted by Margaret @ 1:45 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Margaret,

    I thought you should know that I think Marieta and Dawn's site is by far the best! I am South African myself, and they do an excellent job! They deserve an award!

    Enjoy your day!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Current Winners

Past Winners

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Office Depot, Inc



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises



Enter Your Site in the Current Contest!
Name:
Email:
URL:

Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com