Thursday, April 27, 2006
Do You Remember your Child's first real laugh?
This isn't a blog, nor a review - instead this is a "I couldn't resist and had to share it with our Mix-Pix Moms" in our current contest.

Click here and I double-dare you not to laugh!

I laughed so hard, I cried - you know those sentimental mushy tears of rememberance thinking back to when our Kate had her first hysterical laughing fit. I miss that stage and geezu, they do grow up quickly on you.

-Mix
posted by Margaret @ 11:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Current Winners

Past Winners

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Office Depot, Inc



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises



Enter Your Site in the Current Contest!
Name:
Email:
URL:

Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com