Monday, May 08, 2006
Mom to the Screaming Masses
A stay at home Mom to six kids ranging from the ages of 2-14 this Mom is amazing. When she's not scaling Mt. Laundry, cleaning, carpooling or cooking she takes time for herself reading, writing and running.

It seems like her blog has a new look and I love it! The template is dashing and the top banner displays six little pairs of feet sticking in the air. It reads; "Picking up your socks since 1992." I'm left to wonder how does this mom keep track of all the socks in her laundry and know which pair belongs to whom?

I will have to admit I'm playing a bit of favoritism here as this Mom's writing reminds me so much of my own Mom's fun and positive attitude. For her inspirational, uplifting and enjoyable writing - I present the next "Mix Pix Award".

Way to Go Mom! -Mix
posted by Margaret @ 2:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Current Winners

Past Winners

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Office Depot, Inc



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises



Enter Your Site in the Current Contest!
Name:
Email:
URL:

Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com