Saturday, May 06, 2006
My Kids Are Pigs
Oh my Goodness Gracious! I absolutely love it!

Tired of your kids making a mess and leaving it for you to be their slave? Do you want to laugh/vent/commiserate with others who are in the same boat? Become a contributor by emailing this Mom who Blog's and share your all time messy Kid moments!

This is absolutely fantastic and I wish I had my recent "Eggs in the Fishtank" photographed to share. Never fear... with a 3 year old, I'm bound to have another tragic mess sooner rather than later.

Are you missing utensils from your silverware drawer - look outside in the sandbox!

What is behind your sofa? Do you dare to pull it out and take a picture and share it with the world? If so... here's the place to do it. This is a fabulous idea and blog, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I.

Worthy indeed of a "Mix Pix Award" for creativity and encouraging participation.

Congratulations Mom! -Mix
posted by Margaret @ 10:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Current Winners

Past Winners

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Office Depot, Inc



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises



Enter Your Site in the Current Contest!
Name:
Email:
URL:

Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com