Saturday, August 12, 2006
Interview with Sweetnicks
For as long as I can remember, I have loved writing and yearned to be a food journalist when I grew up. When I moved out on my own for the first time, I discovered a second passion ... cooking. Now, many years later, I still have a love for both and started my site, Sweetnicks, in an effort to combine them.

What are New (to Me) Blogger on the Block Thursdays?

Now, "new" doesn't necessarily mean they're new, just new to me. The food blogging community is a wonderfully supportive group, and they provide great inspiration, advice, ideas and motivation constantly. Often times, I'm so busy working on my own blog, that I don't get enough time to surf around to see any new food bloggers that might have popped up, and it's a community growing by leaps and bounds. So by doing this event regularly, it serves two purposes: 1) It's a reminder to go check out my fellow food bloggers and 2) It will highlight a fun new one for you guys.

What is ARF/5-A-Day Tuesday?

Simple. Just my little way of keeping healthier eating in check. Every Tuesday, food bloggers who made a recipe that includes an ARF (Antioxidant Rich Food), fruit, veggie or any combination of the three can be included in my ARF/5-A-Day Tuesday evening round-up. The recipe doesn't necessarily have to have been made that day. Just e-mail me your permalink by 9 pm EST on Tuesday to be included, and post a link to my site in your post on your site, so your readers can get a chance to check out the round-up as well. Lastly, one lucky participant gets the coveted photo op of the week. All designed to keep us eating healthy and inspire us with new recipes and ideas. Hope you join in!

Congratulations to Sweetnicks our next Mix Pix Foodie Blog Award winner. For something new and something sweet, be sure to stop by and say hello! -Mix
posted by Margaret @ 7:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Current Winners

Past Winners

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Office Depot, Inc



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises



Enter Your Site in the Current Contest!
Name:
Email:
URL:

Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com